Last year businesses spent
half a trillion dollars
to interrupt more people,
with messages they don’t care about,
and don’t pay attention to.
Don’t be an interruption…
Master “Story Selling” with HobNob Video Ads
What will advertising look like in the future?
How will digital ads evolve following the meteoric rise of ad blockers?
By 2021, statistics show 80% of internet traffic will be video.
This means advertorials will emphasize video content.
What really propels these editorial-driven videos is powerful storytelling.
When done correctly, native video ads have the potential of going viral.
Dollar Shave Club got its first big boost from a YouTube video that cost $4,500 and took a single day to shoot.
It went supernova-viral in 72 hours. It now has over 26 Million views.
Four years after this video, Unilever bought the company for $1 Billion Dollars…
Dollar Shave Club – Launch Video
Epic Examples of Brands Winning at video ads
Video improves conversions, builds brand loyalty, and delivers unparalleled ROI.
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster, year-over-year, than organisations without.
- Consumers are now watching more videos than ever before. It is estimated that the average person will spend 100 minutes every day watching online videos in 2021.
- Social video generates 12 times more shares than text and images combined.
- Video on a landing page can help increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of search engine results.
- According to Google, YouTube reaches more 18- to 49-year olds in an average week than all cable TV networks combined.
- Viewing time for shopping-related videos on YouTube grew in the U.S. by more than 5X over the past 2 years.
95% vs 10%
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text
- Videos on Facebook increase end user engagement by an average of 33%
- Merely mentioning the word “video” in an email subject line increases the click through rate by 13%
Keep your audience’s interests in mind throughout the creation process
People have an attention span of roughly eight seconds
Entertain and educate quickly or you will lose your viwers attention
Use oversized call to action text that is easy to read on mobile devices
The eye is the fastest muscle in your body, and 80% of our memories are determined by what we see.
While many people are blind to display ads, or even actively block them, it’s not the same for video. In fact, audiences are watching more video content than ever before.
Native video ads are the perfect way to get and keep your prospects attention. The bottom line : if you’re not already using native video ads in your marketing mix, start now.